This is an excellent value-for-money-family-fun-in-the-sun-holiday destination, named after Nelson Mandela – humanitarian, freedom fighter and world icon of peace – is located 763 km east of Cape Town, is regarded as the “official” gateway to the scenic Eastern Cape Province and the world renowned Garden Route and is sometimes referred to (by the people who know her best) as the “friendly city” or the “water sport capital of Africa” .
Nelson Mandela Bay wishes to showcase, in an innovative manner, the diverse range of facilities and attractions on offer. These include tourism-related facilities/attractions, as well as those that are functional (hospitals, schools, municipal buildings etc) and business orientated (industry, retail etc).
Explore the city and surrounds and experience the wonderful array on offer with a Virtual Tour.
- South African Tourism Industry On The Passing Of Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela (modernghana.com)
- What to visit in the Eastern Cape during your African safari hoilday? (rohoyachui.wordpress.com)
- Nelson Mandela Bay and everywhere else his name (hellscouldron.wordpress.com)
- Eastern Cape Attractions (fly.co.za)
- Mthatha airport exclusive for VVIPs (iol.co.za)
- Thank you Nelson Mandela (lorikaplan.net)
- Mandela (worldnewsopinions.wordpress.com)